Flutter Privacy Promise
Flutter is founded on the principle that we treat everyone who uses and touches Flutter as family. Our users are the sole reason for our success, and their trust is the most precious thing we have. The Flutter Privacy Promise is crafted to protect that trust.
Flutter turns on your webcam and analyzes the images to recognize your gestures. To respect your privacy, those images don't leave your computer and are not saved permanently.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Promise, please email us at email@example.com.
- We do not and will not capture your video.
- Your privacy and trust is the most precious thing to us, and we will never jeopardize it.
- Except for the predefined gestures, we do not and will not detect any other information.
- Your private information remains and will remain completely confidential.
- You will always have control over all your information.
- You and your needs will always come first.
What information do we collect?
- We collect the information you provide when you register or fill out the download form.
- We collect data on how you use Flutter. For example, we collect data on how many times you used Flutter to play and pause your songs and which apps you used to do it.
What do we use this data for?
- To improve Flutter App by enhancing gesture recognition, response rate, and reducing false detections
- To learn about your preferences and provide more personalized gesture control experience.
- To make sure that we respond to your inquires, fulfill your requests, and deliver on our promise to put you first.
Do we share any information to outside parties?
- We do not and will not sell, rent or give away private data about you or your contacts.
- In order to provide you with the best possible service, we may share your information with trusted third parties under following circumstances: 1. We have your explicit consent to share this information or 2. we need to share your information to fulfill your product or service request.
- If required by law or court order, like all good citizens, we may release your information.
- Like all trusted websites today, Flutter also places small files on your computer through your web browser and Flutter application (if you allow) that enables Flutter to recognize your browser and computer and capture information that helps improve Flutter.
Online and Application Privacy Promise
- This online Privacy Promise applies to information collected through our website as well as the application installed on your computer.
Your Consent for Flutter
- By using our application and site, you consent to our Privacy Promise.
Changes to our Privacy Promise
- If we decide to change our Privacy Promise, we will post those changes on this page and update the Privacy Promise modification date below. Changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change.
- Should you have any questions or feedback about the Flutter Privacy Promise then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed on July 11, 2012.